“You Have the Power to Donate Life – Sign-up today!
Tell Your Loved Ones of Your Decision”
- United States, organdonor.gov
- United Kingdom, register at NHS Organ Donor Register
- Ireland, http://www.organdonation.ie/donate
- Australia, register at Australian Organ Donor Register
- South Africa, Africa Organ Donor Register
- New Zealand, Organ Donation New Zealand
- France, http://www.france-adot.org/
- Germany, http://www.organspende-info.de/
- Italy, http://www.aido.it/
- Netherlands, http://www.donorregister.nl/
- Switzerland, http://www.swisstransplant.org/l4/
Your generosity can save or enhance the lives of up to fifty people with heart, kidneys, liver, lungs, pancreas and small intestine transplants (see allotransplantation). One tissue donor can help by donating skin, corneas, bone, tendon, ligaments and heart valves
Has your life been saved by an organ transplant? "Pay it forward" and help spread the word about the need for organ donation - In the U.S. another person is added to the national transplant waiting list every 11 minutes and 18 people die each day waiting for an organ or tissue transplant. Organs can save lives, corneas renew vision, and tissue may help to restore someone's ability to walk, run or move freely without pain. Life Begins with You.